Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let Me Tell You About CrossFit

The other night I was talking with a friend of mine about how the lessons in training and sport, specifically CrossFit, can be applied to other areas of my life and how perfect the analogies are for me. I realized I had a lot to say and I questioned if any of my observations or thoughts would benefit anyone else. Maybe it's time to give a new beginning to this blog?

So I begin.
Let me tell you about CrossFit.


Most of you know about this obsession by now. I have been a CrossFitter on and off for close to two years and I have truly found passion in this growing sport. I have made physical, mental and social gains and every time I walk into my CrossFit Box, I learn something about myself during the workout that day. And through struggle, I continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment