Sunday, October 24, 2010

days 91-97 the end is so close

24.10.10: day 97
walking

the end is so close.
i can't believe how far this journey has taken me. my last two weeks have been very gentle in terms of MOVEment, however, an i can't say that i am proud of that. sometimes i feel like my activity comes and goes in cycles, like an unintentional periodization program. the last two weeks have definitely been a resting and recovery phase. i don't know exactly why, but for some reason my body needed to take it easy. i encourage you to listen to your body as well and during this long journey, if you need that rest, take a few gentle movement days. walking, yoga, or easy cycling can be rehabilitation for the body, mind, and spirit.

i am trying to come to terms with how to end this adventure.
should i celebrate?
will it the adventure ever truly end?
what are my next challenges?

23.10.10: day 96
yoga
walking

22.10.10: day 95
walking

21.10.10: day 94
yoga at home again. my form and endurance are improving.

20.10.10: day 93
walking

19.10.10: day 92
walking

18.10.10: day 91
cardio day
walked / ran 10km (a little more walking than running today. i was a bit sore from my crossfit yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment