Thursday, September 16, 2010

day 56 - 59

16.09.10: day 59
today i woke up feeling tired. i don't actually mind the rain all that much but sometimes the grey skies just zap my motivation away. all i did was 30 minutes of walking and i don't feel very good about it. i feel lazy and uninspired.

time to shake things up a bit....

15.09.10: day 58
i did another upper body strength workout. it was actually a lot of fun because i had the pleasure of guiding my good friend, CI, through a program! she was able to spot me in some of my exercises and coach me through my last few repititions. having a workout buddy is so inspirational. we're planning on getting together on a somewhat regular basis to go over exercises and motivate each other.

14.09.10: day 57
lower body strength training.
my lower body workout changes as well but a typical workout includes:
  • warm up
  • squats
  • step ups
  • bent leg dead lifts
  • calf raises
  • back extensions
  • as many abdominal exercises as i can do!
  • cardio component
  • stretch

13.09.10: day 56
upper body strength training at the downtown YMCA-YWCA.
my upper body workout often changes but might include:
  • warm up
  • bench press
  • seated row
  • lat pull down
  • shoulder press
  • bicep curls
  • tricep extensions
  • side shoulder raises
  • front shoulder raises
  • cardio component
  • stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment